- The workshop will be held in the Autumn of 2017 where imagery will be created with the expert supervision and guidance of internationally acclaimed Photographic Artist and Trainer, Martin Grahame-Dunn. In essence, costumed environmental portraiture where the mastery of light, posing and composition will be developed.
- I will once again instruct you how to see and use natural light, control it and create visually powerful images that will be transformed from your camera, into photographic art. Indulging in the art and craft of posing your subjects, in various locations, to not only complement your subject but to tell your story.
- This workshop will have a significant impact not only on those who simply love photography and want to explore their creative side, but for all levels of photographers from enthusiasts, amateurs as well as practicing Wedding & Portrait photographers wishing to push their boundaries. For beginners, support will be provided so don’t worry, he will not let anyone feel out of their depth.
What you will learn
What you will need
- How to use natural light and shade to create stunning images.
- How to select backgrounds and environments to bring interest, emotion and drama into your photographic artworks.
- How to find flattering and interesting perspectives through the art and science of physiognomy.
- Which lens(es) to choose and why.
- Effective techniques to create a rapport with your subjects.
- How to create a unique portrait experience in your day to day work and look to compliment each subject’s personality and style.
- How to use wardrobe and posing to bring out the drama and personality of your subjects.
- How to create ‘Photographic Art’ through creative processing techniques.
- A DSLR with a full battery and empty memory card and a basic understanding of how to use your camera and its settings.
- A laptop to download and edit your images
- Any lenses or accessories you want to use.
- A handheld reflector or Gobo if you have one.
Both days will encompass briefings, themes to inspire the images, shooting sessions, creative retouching and presentation as well as a wind up group session to discuss the day. It will also include lunches and refreshments.
- WHEN – A Sunday & Monday in Autumn 2017 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day with optional dinner on the first evening (at extra cost)
- WHERE – Two stunning Warwickshire locations
- WORKSHOP PLACE – £595.00